How do I make a complaint?
You have two options: Option I: Appear in person at the Police Department, 537 A Mott Street, New Madrid, MO 63869, and a Police Office, or Court Clerk, will walk you through filling out the necessary paper work. Option II: You can request, by calling 573-748-5901, and an officer will come to you to process the paperwork. After 5:00 pm and before 8:00 am you will need to call the Sheriff’s Department, 573-748-2516, to request an officer. In both cases you will need to make a statement to the officer as to what transpired.

Show All Answers

1. I received a traffic ticket do I have to go to court to pay my fine?
2. I missed my court date. What should I do?
3. How do I make a complaint?
4. Can I make payment arrangements for fines issued by the Court?
5. Where is the Municipal Court/Municipal Court Clerk located?